There are many benefits of laser treatment in cosmetic applications. Surgery with the benefits of laser are as follows.
Note : Plastic (Cosmetic) Surgery Center that is notable all around the world You can track down more data about medical procedure at bangmodaesthetic.com
- Laser for acne redness and post acne scars or deep scars (Post Acne Scar and Atrophic scar). Or this type of scar is the collagen structure shrinks. And there are quite a lot of blood vessels to feed the lesion area Especially during the first 1-3 months after the scar. The most suitable laser for treatment is Pulse dye Laser, which aims to use laser light to
causes the blood vessels to disappear and stimulate the production of collagen fibers This will fade the redness and make the scar more shallow.
2. Laser Treatment of Vascular Lesions that can respond well to use
Laser treatment can be divided into congenital vascular abnormalities. These include congenital red birthmarks (Port-wine Stains), the use of laser treatment. Congenital red birthmarks are quite responsive. It is advisable to start treatment as soon as possible. as far as possible Suitable lasers include Pulse dye Laser (595 nm).
Vascular tumors (Hemangioma) This type of lesion. often in the head and neck Most of them will stop growing in the first year and most of them, 50 percent, will shrink on their own within the first 5 years. It’s not the first treatment for this lesion. The use of lasers is performed in cases where the patient has Contraindications for group injections steroids to treat or lesions that have wounds or bleeding, etc.
capillaries that follow as they grow Commonly found on the face, legs (Telangiectasia, Spider Nevi, Cherry angioma), most of which are capillaries that are very small, about 1 mm. This group of lesions responds well to the use of Pulse Dye Laser (595 nm). KTP (532 nm) or even IPL (500-1200 mm)
3. Laser Treatment of Unwanted Hair
The target tissue that has already absorbed the laser energy. To make it possible to remove hair Or inhibit the growth of new hair is the melanin pigment (Melanin Pigment) which is in the hair follicles, so black hairs will respond better to lasers than white or brown hairs. Multiple light sources For hair removal targets include Long Pulse Nd: Yag (1064 nm), Long Pulse Ruby (694 mm), Long-Pulse Alexandra (755 nm). Diode (200 nm) or IPL (590-1200 nm).
4. Laser Treatment of Benign Skin Lesions
The most common features are nevus, wart, skin tag, seborrheic keratosis, cholesterol nodules under the skin (Xan-thelasma). These lesions are located in the epidermis. Water is the main ingredient. The use of lasers that emit light waves that can absorb water well are carbon dioxide lasers (CO2 Laser), but using this type of laser. must be used. It is carefully monitored by a skilled physician to minimize complications. In particular, the formation of scars and post-inflammatory hyper-pigmentation or white spots. (Hypopigmentation) that may occur after making lasers, etc.
- The layer used for skin rejuvenation (Laser Skin Resurfacing). The use of lasers in this group to adjust the facial skin to look younger and smoother. Especially the skin that has been exposed to the sun for a long time. or have scars from surgery or wounds that look like holes. The result of the laser energy will result in the skin on the top of the skin being resurfaced, shrinking the collagen fibers (Collagen Contraction) and promoting the Create new collagen fibers (Collagen Remodeling). The lasers used in skin conditioning are Pulse Carbon Dioxide (CO2 laser) and Short-Pulse Erbium: Yag lasers.
In practice, the use of lasers for skin resurfacing have application Lasers range from the scar type (Abrative), the scar less type (Semi Abrative), and the scarless type (Non Abrasive). to the appearance of the patient’s skin main skin problems including expectations and Monitoring and taking care of patients’ symptoms is important. Especially the choice of laser adjustment. Wounded skin type (Abrative) is not suitable for tanned or dark skin of Thai people who have a high chance of having black marks (Post Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation) or other complications as compared to western white skin.
- Lasers can be used to treat the raft (Lassier for wound Heating). The laser light stimulates the circulatory system, both the lymphatic system and the circulatory system. stimulate cell activity resulting in the creation of new blood vessels As well as stimulating cell division, causing various wounds to heal faster. From such knowledge, light source technology has been developed to suit the purpose to be used, such as LED (Light Emitting Diodes) emitting energy to stimulate. different cells for the purposes mentioned above.
In addition, laser light sources with wavelengths have been developed. Specific and emitting a low energy level (25-500 mW) called Low Level Laser Therapy. will directly stimulate the cell level (Mitochondria activation), resulting in more accurate treatment and application Whether it’s stimulating wound healing, stimulating various circulatory systems, resulting in reducing pain, swelling, and numbness.
For the use of lasers to treat wounds, it is just an alternative treatment option (Alternative Bridging Therapy), especially in the position. Difficult to take care of or in patients with various factors that cause wound healing more slowly than normal, etc.
7. Using a laser to dissolve fat
Because fat cells are one target that can absorb laser energy well, therefore, a laser machine was developed. as an alternative to Surgery removal of excess fat